Monday, January 17, 2011

Yes...What..oh Hello...And you are....

Just wanted to say HELLO WORLD I AM FOOT LOOSE AND FANCY FREE! Well I don't know how fancy my feet actually look right now but I am pretty....you know I am not going to go there. Anywho I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I just spent my very first Christmas from home and though I did miss my family something fierce this truly was my best Christmas ever! It was fun to just be without all the trappings and trimmings and to just worship Jesus and stand in His love. The kids decorated "Christmas Trees" with scraps of cloth, toilet paper, and balloons (needless to say the MOST beautiful trees ever...seriously ever), we had a Christmas goat named Gilbert (may he rest in peace), we sang songs to Jesus, we played, we worshipped, we gloried in Him, 'twas truly a joyous day! And on top of all that I got to talk to my WHOLE family!!!! God is good! Well that's all I have to say for now...just wanted to let you all know that I am alive though it's been awhile...something (I am leaning towards a bat) ate my power cord -not the whole cord- so I have been without a computer but alack and alas I am with you once again and joyfully take up my pen (figuratively) to script you all my tales of life here in the bush. So what I am trying to say-with no more ado-is...I am back :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment